1. How long do Hair Extensions last?
3-6 months. This all depends on how often you wash your hair, how oily your scalp is, and how well you take care of them.
2. How much do Hair Extensions cost?
The average full head is $700-$900. It could be more or less depending on the thickness of your hair. Included in the price is the Hair Extensions, Installing them and Cutting them to blend in with your hair.
3. How often is maintenance required and what is the cost?
Hot Fusion - If you plan on wearing them for longer than 4-6 months, you will need to get 25-50 pieces every 2 months. The cost is varies but is typically $160-$290. You can ask to recieve a maintenance schedule when you get a full head.
Cold Fusion - With these, we pop open the cylinder and slide them back up close to the scalp. The cost for maintaining them is less expensive because you don't have to purchase new hair each time. The cost for moving them up is $1 per strand. Therefore if you have 200 in, it will cost $200 every 8-10 weeks to maintenance them.
4. Is removal included in the price?
No. The price range for a whole head will vary between $25-$100.
5. Do Hair Extensions harm your hair?
As long as you take good care of them and your hair is healthy to begin with, No. Every client leaves with Care Instructions.
7. How long does it take to get the hair and put them in?
After we match up the hair color, it only takes a day or two to get the hair. The installation process takes 2-3 hours.
8. How long does my hair have to be?
At least 4 inches on top and 2 or more inches underneath.
9. Do you have different textures of hair?
Yes. They come in Straight, Wavy and Curly. I do my best to order the perfect texture to match your hair.
10. Can I still do everything I normally do with my hair?
Yes. The only thing to be careful of is not to wear your hair up in the first couple of weeks. This is because you don't want to put pressure going against the direction they are installed.
11. Can I bring in my own Hair Extensions?
Yes, as long as it is Hot or Cold Fusion. Just let me know how many pieces you are bringing in so I can give you a price quote.